Our climate change motivated, local grocery store is looking for a detail-oriented, multi-tasker to join our team. Prior relevant experience is strongly preferred.
Delivery Processor/Stocker Job Description:
The Delivery Processor/Stocker position requires continuous movement, which includes lifting (up to 50 lbs. without accommodation), bending, stair climbing, as well as working in extremely hot and cold environments. Expectations are high and oversight is minimal, so acting with a sense of urgency and taking pride in your work are key. Familiarity with the operations of a grocery store is required, receiving experience is strongly preferred.
The successful applicant will:
- Be diligent, reliable and punctual (reliable transportation is a must);
- Possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task;
- Have experience handling perishable items safely and accurately; and
- Must be comfortable rejecting deliveries that do not meet our quality standards.
Delivery Processor/Stocker Responsibilities:
- Receiving and carefully checking in orders;
- Keeping our store stocked and our inventory properly rotated;
- Safely, efficiently and properly storing our inventory (including stacking);
- Ensuring our storage areas are clean, orderly and health-code compliant; and
- Being both friendly and task-oriented.
This position is full time. We offer benefits including subsidized health care, free daily meals, a significant in-store discount, professional development opportunities, and an authentically empowering workplace. Growth potential is abundant.
Delivery Processor/Stocker Application
To apply for this position, please complete the form below!