Our climate change motivated, local grocery store is looking for a Produce Team Member to join us!
Produce Team Member Job Description:
We are looking for someone to join our Produce Team! The successful candidate possesses a self-starting, positive attitude and displays exemplary attention to detail all while being passionate about learning and educating others about our produce, meats, fish and dairy items. The successful candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work, is a team-player, and has excellent service skills. While you will be working closely with our Perishables Department Head, prior experience keeping perishables stocked and rotated is strongly preferred. We require full scheduling flexibility as well as weekend availability.
Produce Team Member Job Responsibilities:
- Managing produce and all refrigerated items with a focus on proper rotation and attractive merchandising.
- Developing a deep knowledge of our perishable products.
- Setting up and maintaining effective demos and displays.
- Properly identifying and caring for produce.
- Stocking the perishables cases (which includes lifting up to 30 lbs. without the need of assistance).
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Operating a cash register while providing extraordinary customer service.
We offer a robust set of benefits including subsidized health care, free daily meals, a significant in-store discount, abundant professional development opportunities including specialized training on and off-site, and an authentically empowering workplace. We offer a profit sharing program and a peer-to-peer bonus structure. Growth potential is abundant.
Produce Team Member Application
To apply for the Produce Team Member position, please complete the form below!